The Paradiso limoncello cocktail
The Paradiso could be described as the Screwdriver’s elegant Italian cousin. The addition of limoncello and Campari add extra layers of flavor that take this drink beyond ordinary.
Plain vodka can be substituted for the orange vodka, but be aware, the Paradiso will lose some of its citrus-y goodness in the process.
- 1 1/2 oz. orange vodka
- 1/2 oz. limoncello
- 1/2 oz. Campari
- 1 oz. fresh orange juice
- Dried cranberries for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except the drired cranberries in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously to chill.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- If desired, garnish with dried cranberries, either skewered on a cocktail spear or floated on the drink.